1. Apple – one of the richest fruits in fiber, playing the most important role in the process of burning belly fat. Studies show that consuming a large amount of soluble fiber during the day over a 5-year period reduces abdominal fat by 3.7%.
2. Apricots – apricot is the main helper during a diet. Its fiber absorbs a large amount of water, leaving us full for a long time.
3. Avocado – is known for containing a high amount of healthy fat, though many of you may not know that avocado is a fantastic source of fiber. It contains a large amount of omega-9 fatty acids that help the metabolic process of converting fat into energy.
4. Blueberries - In general, any type of berry is a valuable source of antioxidants, but among them all, blueberries are the champions. The large amount of antioxidants found in blueberries accelerates the metabolic processes, which assists rapid burning of fats.
5. Melon - This is a particularly tasty and aromatic fruit with an anti-inflammatory effect. Internal inflammation generally creates pretty favorable conditions for fat accumulation, so it is especially important not to allow inflammatory processes to develop.